Tuesday 18 August 2015

List of anime that I have watched

Here is a list of anime that I have watched. I may blog about my experiences of watching these anime when I have the time. 

- Shakugan no Shana
- Shakugan no Shana II
- To Aru Majutsu no Index
- To Aru Majutsu no Index II
- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun II
- Nisekoi
- Nisekoi II
- Black Cat
- Highschool of the Dead
- Aria the Scarlet Ammo
- Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
- Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō
- Rozen Maiden
- Rozen Maiden : Traumend
- Toradora
- Date A Live
- Date A Live II
- Jormungand
- Trinity Seven
- Shinmai Maou no Testament
- Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
- Code Gease


There are more that I have watched, I am trying to remember them. (And yes, I watched quite a bit of harem anime. I'm not highly proud of that. But yes, I have watched other anime too.). I have watched other anime too but I did not finish watching those. 
This list may be updated. We'll see how everything goes.
I may blog about anime again (if I feel like it).

No comments:

Post a Comment